Monday, November 16, 2009

I'M BACK I'M BACK!!

I've been a very neglectful blogger, but i appreciate my followers so much..i will be posting my pictures of the time i did have to take them.here's a tad of what happened.. .


..a 10 hour drive, there and back
...moving furniture....very heavy, with only me, my fiance, and a dolly..
....late nights, with nothing open for dinner...because we were packing
...buggggssss and hornets and lizards
...nosy neighbors
....broken uhauls..
.....no computers
....not tv's
......driving a huge suv with a trailer behind it...
....45 min back and forth to where we were staying and the house we were packing for 4 days
...saying good bye to a house that was made a home in 1982.....


All in all, i saw the sun, saw some stars, and saw appreciation for so many things....

to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment