Monday, November 15, 2010

Ghosts...Beware...


Hey You!!, Pay Attention...Ghost Tour....LOOK and see


Very old Headstone....look at the angels...


Sad little headstones :( 


Walk the path...



Look!! Beautiful church in the dusk....



Hello Moon, I see you...even through the trees you are there.....



Broken old Headstone....

 Old Headstones from the 1800's



Pirates came to Charleston, even Blackbeard...they held their transactions in "certain alleyways"  I found one...BEWARE!

A Beautiful Church..

Watch out Ghosts, I'm not afraid!!...


Headstones....

The End...



2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! i am so glad you like the hummus! it is sooo much better than store bought. it's really good when you make your own pita to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photos, Amanda. Casey told me you really enjoyed the tour, found it interesting, and took lots of pictures. I would love to here stories about those old graves. They are beautiful old stones. I guess we'll have to do that tour one of these days. I'm glad you enjoyed it and posted these photos. Made me feel like I was there.
    Love you.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete